Saturday, June 23, 2012

Awwwww.......


Since I would be dismembered, killed or otherwise harmed if I dared post this picture on FaceBook, I've chosen to put it here where it will likely not get quite so much attention.  :)   Anna came home today from Impact at Lipscomb where she had a fabulous (and exhausting) week growing closer to friends and to God.  The theme was 'Stranger than Fiction' and I'm very jealous that the guest speaker was Chris Siedman - he's one of my favorites.  Makes me wish all the more that I could have been there... but Anna was happy to FINALLY have something to go to that I didn't chaperone (ha) and I'm not sure I could have survived an entire week with the senior high.  :)

Anyways, just wanted to share the cute picture.  They weren't allowed to have their phones with them this week and it appears that Anna really missed hers.  ;-)

No comments: