Thursday, July 23, 2009

6 Years Ago











This is just a quick post to note that 6 years ago today we moved back home to Huntsville from Boston. It's hard to believe that much time has passed and how much the girls have grown up since then! In thinking about it last night, Jack and I realized that this is the longest time we've lived in one place since we've been married! Pretty amazing. We're very glad to be back in the south and are thankful to be near family again. We also love the new friends we've made here, and I've had fun running across friends I grew up with. :-) ... But we miss all of our Boston friends, too!!



2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm very glad y'all moved down here. I've enjoyed spending time with all of your family!

Kay said...

Thanks Jenna. You're very special to us too! :-)