Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Note to self....

STOP volunteering for stuff. ;-)

Well, this cup just seemed appropriate for my coffee this morning as I contemplated my 2 1/2 hour meeting yesterday with our middle school band director and treasurer for the band parents association! Yikes! And it's still the middle of summer... ha. I think the scariest (is that a word?) part of that meeting was when the director asked if I was the new person that needed to be #1 on his speed dial now that I'm officially president. Oh dear... I guess I'm still not heeding the warning on this mug very well. But, it is good to be busy and I like to be invovled in the things that are important to my kids... so it'a all good. Just somebody please remind me of this post somewhere in, oh.... September, when I'm pulling my hair out.... :D

No comments: