Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bragging on My Sister :)

My sister has run a small business for a while now called "Simply Organized." She goes into someone's home and helps them sort out and organize just about anything from kitchens, to closets, to home offices, etc. Thankfully, she is willing to share her talents with me when she's in town since it's very clear that she inherited ALL of the "organizing genes" in our family! She can look at an attic full of junk and get energized by it -- I just slam the door shut and hope it will magically all go away. ;-)

So apparently, the local FOX News network in Columbia, SC, where she lives, decided to do a story on getting organized and she and her business are being featured in 4 short news segments over the next few weeks. Here is a link to the first one.

http://www.midlandsconnect.com/goodday/

Just look thru the stories and find "Spring Cleaning: Clearing the Kitchen" And that's my sister, Lisa! :) She told me in her email not to be too hard on her because she's not an actress - haha. But I think she did great! :)

No comments: