Friday, February 4, 2011

Simply *Un*organized

OK, so this is my sister Lisa - master organizer extraordinare... :) Check her out at www.simplyorganizedsc.com. She actually makes money turning other peoples' disorganized messes into places of order, serenity and joy. :)






That's her business logo - cute, huh? :)






And then there's me... the great procrastinator extraordinare. ;-) I don't have a logo and I don't make any money with this 'talent' .... ha. So I'm turning myself in. I need some accountability. I'm posting a picture here of boxes and boxes of pictures and video tapes that I pulled out of my attic today. There may be more, I'm not sure - I *think* I got them all. But, hmmm, I only looked in ONE of the attics - there is another one. Oh dear...

ANYWAYS... here's the picture - my guest room is about to become a war zone... haha. There is no telling what all I will find - but it's close to 30 years worth of pictures. Anna's hope is that I will find more baby pictures in here somewhere - poor second child...
So if you are reading this and you see me, please ask me how this 'project' is going - I plan to start in full force on it on Monday... hopefully you'll see updates as I go along. If you don't, please feel free to call me on it and shame me into getting this done!! ;-)

1 comment:

Lisa notes... said...

You're a braver woman than me, Kay! :-) You go! I'll ask you about it next week.