Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Outside My Window

Outside my window... it’s beautiful and warm here in sunny South Carolina… feels like Springtime. :)

I am thinking... about the future.

I am wondering... what I can do to help.

I am thankful for... sunshine and the time for a long walk this morning.

In the learning rooms... I’ve been challenged this last week by Beth Moore in “A Heart Like His” as she looks at David’s fall into sin.

In the kitchen... I just finished cleaning and putting everything away… ahhh… :)

I am wearing... Track pants, tech shirt and jacket – and my favorite pink hat.

I am creating... not a whole lot these days – too busy. But I do hope to get back to sorting out things in my attic when I get home!

I am going... to Winterfest at the end of the week and really looking forward to it!

I am reading... a book called ‘Switch’ that’s making me rethink a lot of ways that I approach solving problems and change.

I am hoping... that my time here will be helpful.

I am hearing... Shelby’s footsteps up in her room – wonder what she’s doing up there?

Around the house... pretty sunflowers in a vase across the room, a puzzle waiting to be put together, too much Valentine’s candy. :)

I am praying... for my sister and and for friends who are hurting.

One of my favorite things... was spending this past weekend with Mackenzie up at Lipscomb and all the excitement that comes with that.

A picture to share... ‘Presidential Scholars Dinner’ at the Country Music Hall of Fame.

No comments: