Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Liz Hurley Ribbon Run for Breast Cancer

 Just wanted to post a few pictures here from the race last Saturday.  It was such a beautiful day - perfect for the run.  And it was a lot of fun to be part of the Huntsville Gymnastics Team.  Mostly thanks to our Team Leaders, the Kane family, we were able to raise $3745.00 !!  



Go Team!! :)


I always seem to look exacly like this every time there's a picture of me running...goofy.   And I'm only smiling at this point because I'm at the top of the last hill on the course! ha


Anna and Sadie rounding the last turn.

The aftermath...  :)


What gymnasts do when they're bored...  ;-)


Anna tells me that James used to do this with her when she was about half the size she is now! :)

There were so many 'creative' uses of the color pink EVERYWHERE!!


Another goofy picture...


Probably my favorite picture of the day...  Anna and Meggie watching the survivor's walk.  This was, after all, the whole reason we were there!!




No comments: