Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

I'm a couple of days behind on this and trying to catch up.  I had a really nice Mother's Day spent mostly with this crew on the couches here.  :)  Mackenzie's missing because she was still trying to make her way home from the beach, but she did make it later in the day and declared that her being home was my mother's day present.  ;-)   (Actually, that was a really nice present!)


I loved having Jessica and Becca here for the weekend!    They were so sweet on Sunday morning coming downstairs with the paintings below that they made.  That made me feel very special.   





And Anna was sneaky and got together with a couple of friends over the weekend and made this mosaic pot for me.  I think it turned out quite amazing and I was very surprised! :)


And to go along with all my creative girls, my sweet husband got tickets for us to go to the American Idol concert in Nashville!  I was so surprised and I can't wait.  I've always wanted to go to one of the concerts and this year all the contestants have been so good...  yay! :)


No comments: