Saturday, January 17, 2015

Treasures in the Attic (2)

This idea I had of dealing with one thing I find in my attic every day has been very slow to develop!  I got a little sidetracked by my credit card mess in my office -- happy to report, though, that I have dealt with all of that and even organized a bit more in my office.  BUT, the idea was to get in my attic and get to work there.  SO, today I did that and here is what I found:   (aaaaaaaakk!!!)


Today's pile to deal with is this - the gift wrap jungle:

 
I dragged it all downstairs and this is what I sorted through.


I'm happy to report that I threw a whole bunch of stuff away, consolidated other stuff, and it's all tidied up now.  :)   My 'treasure' of the day in all of that was this 'Class of 2011' wrap that is still in there. (nice memories of Mackenzie's high school graduation - ha)  I wonder if Anna will mind if I cross out the last 1 and write in a 5 and use it to giftwrap her graduation gift a few months from now!?!  :)

No comments: