Saturday, October 11, 2008

A few pictures...

Besides the yoga poster and BMW assembly line picture, I did manage to take a few pictures at my sister's house earlier this week - so here's a few of my favorites:



The car ride did get a little tedious towards the end, so the girls found the best way to deal with that. And I had to include the picture of the bear from our trip to the zoo on Sunday because it seems like he could have been curled up right in the back seat with the girls. :-) By the way, when Mackenzie realized I had taken this picture, she threatened to destroy my camera. (heehee)

Mackenzie, Anna, Shelby and Nathan at the Riverbanks Zoo.


Time for lunch! I was impressed that the food at the zoo was actually pretty good.

And the cutest and most famous member of the zoo -- the Koala.
(Look closely at the gray fuzz in the middle of the greenery!)


Tom and Shelby relaxing with a book...

...meanwhile, in the other room, we were rocking out to Guitar Hero! :-)


Me and my sister as we were packing up to leave....
You know, part of the reason we went for a visit was to see all the renovations to the house that had been done -- expanded kitchen, granite countertops, new master bedroom and bath off the first floor, and a beautiful screened-in three season porch with a brick fireplace... but did I take any pictures of that? No..... that was kinda dumb. But it was all very nice and the porch was great -- we enjoyed sitting out there at night in the peace and quiet. Hey Lisa, maybe you should send me some pictures and then I can post them here for all to see? That could work... ;-)
I thought I might get around to blogging about our trip to Rainbow Omega tonight, but just getting all these pictures posted and in order has taken forever, so I'll have to write about R.O. another time...


No comments: