Saturday, December 5, 2009

Unexpected!

Two things that I really didn't expect to happen today...

!! SNOW !!

And Alabama ran away with the SEC Championship against #1 Florida!! 32 - 13.


I thought we had a chance of beating them, but I just didn't expect it to go the way it did. But WHAT an exciting game!! I can't remember having that much fun watching a game since, probably, the New England Patriots won the Superbowl back in 2002 (I think that date is right!)

Anyways, it's been a fun day. Snow, the Christmas Parade downtown, football game with family and friends. Here was an 'intense' moment: :)

Now as I sit here watching Texas and Nebraska play, I'm wondering who our opponent will be for the National Championship game... any way it goes, I'm just excited Alabama gets to be in it!! Woohoo!! :)

No comments: