Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


I thought I might get around today to posting some thoughts on the new year (and new decade!) that has now begun... but it's 10:00pm and I don't think I have it in me to do that just yet. It's been a busy Christmas spent with family and traveling over to Atlanta to take the girls snow tubing at Stone Mountain. (fun!) The picture up above is of us as we were leaving the hotel on Wednesday. So we got back in town yesterday and I feel like all I've been doing is wandering through the house putting stuff away... it seems, somehow, that the more I put away and clean up, the more I find to put away and clean up!! But the kitchen is clean, leftover Christmas goodies have been disposed of, scary things in the regfrigerator have been thrown out, decorations are put away, tree is out on the street, most of the gifts have found a place to go... so maybe before my week gets off to a start on Monday, I'll have time to decide on my 'resolutions' and share some of them. :) I did start today with my Chronological bible that I plan to read through in a year. I believe that I actually bought that bible in 2000 with the idea that I would read it through then... sadly, 10 years later, I still haven't done that yet! So, with the start of a new decade, it's time to be much more determined to make that happen!
For now, Happy New Year to all and best wishes for a truly good year ahead!

No comments: