Saturday, March 5, 2011

Outside My Window...

Outside my window... it's very dark and quiet.

I am thinking... that I probably should be in bed... ha.

I am wondering... what all I'm missing at home while I'm away.

I am thankful for... answered prayers, my sister getting better, and doctors that finally return phone calls!

In the learning rooms... I'm finding out more and more about the endocrine system and how much it affects every part of your body!

In the kitchen... a pile of now empty carry-out boxes that had lots of yummy leftovers from dinner last night.

I am wearing... black track pants and purple tech shirt - just about the same thing I was wearing the last time I posted. :)

I am creating... this blog post.

I am going... nowhere right now - well, except to my bedroom in a few minutes.

I am reading... a book called "A Redbird Christmas" that my Aunt Carolyn let me borrow at Christmas... I'm a little out of season with it now. :)

I am hoping... that my family hasn't forgotten what I look like. ;-)

I am hearing... a clock ticking and the hum of the computer.

Around the house... are lots of pretty flowers from caring friends.

I am praying... for wisdom and direction.

One of my favorite things... is being available enough at this time in my life to be where I'm needed... that's a blessing.

A picture to share... people that I miss the most right now!


No comments: