Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Update

OK...  so after I posted my little April Fools story this afternoon, I actually got pranked pretty good by my darling daughter tonight.  So I had a quick dinner out with Jack and Kenzie while Anna was at gymnastics...  we ate at Wings and when I got home from that, I wanted to wash my chicken-y fingers.  So I went straight to the kitchen sink when I walked in the door and turned on the water - and proceeded to get sprayed head-to-toe with water!  Anna had apparently taken advantage of the time I was in the shower earlier to wrap the kitchen sink sprayer with tape and point it out so that as soon as you turned on the water you'd get sprayed...  very devious and very clever!  And I was the total sucker in this joke -- it even took me a while to realize that it was a joke and that there wasn't actually something wrong with the faucet.  haha. 

So, of course the next step was to figure out how to get her back. :)   The 3 of us put our heads together and the final result was taking the shower head off in her bathroom and filling it up with Dawn dishwashing detergent.  She always takes a shower before bed, so we thought we'd surprise her with a bubble-shower. :)  It worked pretty good....  but not quite enough bubbles to have as much of a 'revenge' effect as I wanted...  oh well, at least maybe the shower will get clean now.  ;-)

No comments: