Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Milestones....

Wow it's been a long time since I posted last...

I was finally figuring out how to get pictures from my new iPhone to my computer and realized that I have missed posting about so many things... Mother's Day, Father's Day, Mackenzie's 20th Birthday, Jack's 50th Birthday...  etc.  So, here's a quick update in pictures:


Mother's day was a very nice day spent with my girls, along with Becca and Jessica for lunch, and my parents for dinner.


 

Mackenzie and Anna ordered these specialty M&M's that had hearts and their names on them... very cute and unusual!  :)


We detailed Dad's truck for his Father's day present...


 
Then we headed down to Birmingham to spend some time with Jack's family...
 

We celebrated Mackenzie's Birthday by visiting with the Burgesses at church at The Rock on Sunday morning, then lunch at their house, a nice afternoon of singing at Central with good friends, and then a day at the lake with all the girls... Jessica, Becca, Sarah, Mackenzie and Anna.  :)




Jack's 50th Birthday was fun as we spent some time with his family...  his sister certainly had some fun (at his expense) putting this nice 'gift' together to help him get on with the next half-century of his life!  haha   It was really quite funny... 


We spent his birthday night at The Melting Pot with our good friends Rich and Jennifer...  It's been a very long time since I ate SO. MUCH. FOOD.  It was yummy! :)



And in the midst of all of that, we were lucky to have Andrew here with us for a few days, too, and got to take him out on the town to Conner's to celebrate HIS 20th birthday!  Good times...  :)


 
I know I'm leaving other stuff out, but these were the major happenings.  Of course, I had started blogging about our backyard project and I have much updating to do on that.  But it will have to come in the next day or so...   it's not done yet, but we're close!  :)

No comments: