Friday, August 5, 2011

Golden Anniversary

Today is my parent's 50th "Golden" Wedding Anniversary.  We've had a fun couple of days with all my family in town.  We took lots of great pictures last night that I can't wait to get back from the photographer - be on the lookout for those in an upcoming post...   And tonight we celebrated with an Anniversary dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House.  Everything went so well with that and we all had a great time.   If I wasn't so tired right now, I'd post a few pictures from that... but it means I'd have to find my camera and download and edit and...  well, that will have to come another day. ;-)   But I didn't want to let the day pass without a couple of photos from 50 years ago.



I'm so grateful for parents who have stayed committed, faithful, and loving to each other and to their children over all these years.  We are very blessed! :)

No comments: