Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Library

So the Main Library in Huntsville has become a home-away-from-home for me and Anna after school. (and her friend, Lena, who rides home with us)  So today, as I sit here and listen to her and Lena try to figure out what they are going to write in a prose response to Star Wars:  The Empire Strikes Back, I'm cracking up because we're using Wookeepedia (for real) to define sacred gardens and the planet Dagobah.......   anyways, that's enough of that.  Of course, this conversation is also interspersed with Lena looking up the latest on Justin Bieber's supposed baby...  oh my.  It's never dull.  ;-) 

So, I'm thankful today for the library because it's a great place for us to park ourselves and get some things done between school and gymnastics.  We think we get tired of it every now and then and have tried Starbucks and Books-a-Million.  But we always end up back here because it's really the best place.  If we had to go all the way home, it would just be crazy.  And they have free wi-fi, so I can sit here and amuse myself when my homework expertise isn't needed.  ha

We're not sitting near a window today, but a couple of weeks back when we were, there was a squirrel that decided to come and visit us...  that kept us entertained for quite a while! :)

No comments: