Friday, January 18, 2013

Story, Interrupted...

I realize that it's been a couple of days since I started Anna's "Sweet Sixteen" story and I still haven't finished it yet.  Some of that has to do with lack of time...  but right now it seems, for some reason, that Blogspot is having trouble with uploading pictures from your computer's hardrive.  This is really frustrating and I've tried a couple of workarounds that aren't working.  :(  And since most of my follow-up story is one that I intended to tell with pictures, it's a little hard to do right now! 

So I will say, for now, that the day continued to have more twists and turns, but by the NEXT day, everything finally got worked out.  And when the picture-uploading thing gets straightened out, I will finish my story.  :)

I will say this -- Would you believe that the easiest and probably best part of the day came when we went to the DMV to get Anna's license?  You don't hear too many people being able to say that -- ever...  haha. 

More later...

No comments: