Saturday, September 27, 2008

ROLL TIDE!!

Well, this year is certainly giving me a reason to like football even more than I already did -- which is a lot! I'm old enough to remember what it was like to have watched Alabama back in the glory days of 'Bear Bryant.' Tonight's game against Georgia reminded me of Saturdays long ago watching Alabama on one TV with another TV stacked up on top of it trying to watch other important games (usually Auburn!) at the same time (and sometimes listening to another game on the radio, too.) Of course, this was long before TiVo. :-) So can I hope that this is just one more step down the road to an SEC Championship? -- How about the National Championship... hmmmm..... may be a little premature for that, but for tonight, we're looking good! woohoo!
Roll Tide Roll!!!

No comments: