Saturday, September 6, 2008

Xtreme Transformation...


I realized after my post yesterday that I had referred to the Club Xtreme room as *my* room and thought that was awfully possessive-sounding of me -- if not a bit arrogant. ;-) So, I just wanted to print a 'retraction' of my previous post and let it be known that it has definitely been a collaborative effort to revamp the Club Xtreme room into the space adventure that will be unveiled tomorrow morning. After spending most of the day there today working with Jack on 'finishing touches,' I am more than happy to say that, "It's Done!!!!" :-) Well, aside from a few things here and there... ;-) But I took a few pictures along the way and I thought this was at least one neat 'transformation' of a corner of the room... don't mind the stools and junk still littering the room -- those are gone now. And now I'm just looking forward to a good night's sleep...

No comments: