Sunday, November 16, 2008

My 'New' Office


I thought maybe I should take a picture of my office while it's clean. ;-) Actually, I spent most of the day yesterday putting a final coat of paint on the trim that has needed to be painted for, oh, almost 2 years I think. ha That's the way 'projects' seem to go around here. Jack did a wonderful job of making this little room for me out of some extra attic space and it all got done but the last bit of painting and putting in the cabinets that you see in the corner. And it stayed that way for quite a while because I didn't paint and couldn't decide on the cabinet stuff. The problem was that the room was 'functional' without all that, so getting that stuff done fell way on down the priority list, if you know what I mean. So anyway, Jack put these cabinets in for me not too long ago and finished off the top so I have a place for my scanner now, other than on the floor... and I painted and got most everything organized and put back in the room. I even hung some pictures that I think I've had for over a year! And now the room isn't just 'functional,' it's actually a really nice place to be. :-)

No comments: