Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm going to get in trouble for this...


...because this is exactly what my sister told me not to do. You see, when she was here for Christmas break, she was kind enough to help me organize my bedroom closet, get rid of lots of old clothes, and go through bags and bags and bags of all the girl's clothes that I had stashed in a closet and decided not to try and deal with on my own. ;-) It took the better part of a day to get through all of that, but oh, how wonderful it is to go in my closet now! :-) Guess I should put a picture of that on here, 'cause it still looks really good! :-)

But getting back to this picture and this post... after that day of cleaning and organizing, my sister had a few things to say. First of all, she told me that I wasn't as bad as some things she's seen in her business of organizing people's stuff. So that was nice to hear. Well, actually, I guess there was the moment of finding the bag full of bags of unreturned things I've bought -- and finding that some of the receipts for that stuff dated back to 2007... hmmm..... she did laugh at me for that! ha That was pretty bad. Anyways, she wanted to help me deal with the 'laundry nightmare' that I seem to get myself into. And part of her advice was to never take anything out of the dryer without folding and putting it away immediately. *sigh* I promised to try. And I really meant it. And I have had some success. :-) BUT, this pile of clean towels got dumped (yes, by me) on the couch last night and I never got around to folding them - and so at some point I walked thru the living room this morning and there was Mandy, making herself at home on my clean towels!! Well, guess that's just what I get for not listeing to my sister... one more extra load of laundry!!

No comments: