Thursday, November 5, 2009

Beth Moore

I am entering into Week 8 of a Beth Moore bible study on the book of Daniel. This is the first time I've ever done this kind of study and I feel so blessed by it. I'm impressed by Beth's depth of knowledge, but more that that, I love her passion for what she teaches. She get's so excited about each new insight into how amazing God is - and she does a great job of communicating that to her audience. And I'm learning things I've never known from the book of Daniel, and that's always exciting. :)

I'm also thankful for the group of women that I'm doing this study with. I found out about the study back at the beginning of the school year while talking with one of my 'band mom' friends, Tara. She leads this bible study in her home. So I asked to join in, and I've really enjoyed getting to know a number of the ladies who live out here in my community. They're a great bunch. :)
So today I'm thankful for the encouragement that always comes with this couple of hours I spend on Thursday mornings in bible study and fellowship.

No comments: