Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Encouraging Words

Short and sweet tonight. I'm very thankful for the people who take time to say 'thank you' or 'you're doing a good job' or 'we appreciate all your hard work.' I just spent the last 2 hours answering emails about band 'stuff' that is coming up. A lot of people are confused, have questions, think they have a better way to deal with things, think I'm NOT doing what I should be doing, etc. etc. And they let me know it. And it's been a little frustrating tonight. I try so hard just to let it roll off and answer kindly in spite of my feelings... but I finally had to 'vent' on my poor husband tonight. :( But in the midst of all that, there were a couple of very, very nice emails - some people write at times just to say 'thanks' for letting them know what's going on. That's nice to hear - and it was especially welcome tonight. :) And I will go to bed now with THAT being the last thought on my mind. :)

No comments: