Friday, November 20, 2009

My Warm Bed

This will probably sound like a silly thing, but I realized as I crawled in bed last night on one of the colder nights we've had, that I'm so thankful for my heated mattress pad! :) It really is one of those things that just makes life a little more cozy and comfortable. It's a luxury that I really, really appreciate as the winter months approach. Every night, a little after dinner time, I make sure to go in my room and 'dial up' a nice warm temperature so that when I pull back the covers and get in bed, it's nice and warm. And this one's kinda neat -- it actually is warmer down towards the toes than up near your head. I like that. :) PLUS, it has a separate temperature for each side of the bed so that I can decide on the temperature for my side of the bed and Jack gets to choose his - this is a really good thing since I'm always cold and he's mostly always warm. ha.

If you don't like the feeling of those cold sheets on a cold winter night, I highly recommend that you look into getting a heated mattress pad - you won't be disappointed! :)

No comments: