Sunday, November 8, 2009

Revelation Song

I got in the car this morning and turned on the radio as we were headed to church. A song came on WAYFM.... I recognized it, but hadn't heard it before on the radio. Then I realized it's one we had been learning with our singing group at church, but it had been a while since we had done anything with it. It's a beautiful song called, "Revelation Song." It's just a wonderful praise song to God - and it was neat to hear it on the radio.

So I got to church and afterwards, I saw our songleader, Stuart, and told him about hearing the song on the radio. He was surprised, like I was, to know that it had been out on the radio and we talked about working on it Wed. night during our singing time.

Well, I headed out to the car to go home, got in, and just as we turned on the radio again, guess what song was on? Yep. And it turns out that not only is it on the radio, it's #17 on the 'top requested songs' list of the week. So where have I been? I guess not listening to the radio much - ha! Just as the song ended, my phone beeped.... a message from Stuart. He had just heard the song and thought it was funny that we were just talking about it. Me too!! :)

I love it when God does things like that -- just goes out of his way to get your attention on something surely you need to hear. So I found the song on youtube and I'm including it here - it's very moving, both the video and the song.

I'm thankful today for God-ordained 'coincidences' and this beautiful "Revelation Song."

No comments: